It is our policy to treat your personal data with discretion and protect it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
All personal data processing is done by:
Rua Pedro Homem de Melo, 160, 5º Andar, Sala 503 | 4150-598 Porto
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing anonymous information stored on a user’s device when visiting certain websites. On subsequent visits, the file is sent back to the website that originated it, allowing the identification of a user’s preferences.
These files enable the website to remember your browsing actions and preferences, during a certain period of time.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are widely used on the internet to ensure the correct functioning of websites and also to provide important information to their owners, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation.
How to manage cookies?
Personal information that may be collected through this website includes name, email, and phone number.
Purpose of data processing:
The data provided will be used to:
- Send information related to the provision of our services and products. According to the information provided about the Company, a specific profile may be created. This profile is not associated with the person, but with the Company.
Period of Data Retention:
The data provided will be kept as long as you remain in contact with the Company.
Rights of the data subject
As a data subject, you have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning you, including its rectification, removal, limitation of processing, opposition to processing, and data portability, ensuring compliance with legal and contractual obligations.
- Withdraw the consent at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent previously given.
- Be notified, as provided for in Regulation 2016/679, in the event of a breach of your personal data.
- Submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Commission.
You may exercise your rights through the Personal Data Consent Form or email: [email protected]
DINAMOR is committed to ensuring the protection of the security of the personal data made available to it.
In order to do so, we use several layers of security (e.g., Firewalls) that help us fulfill this purpose, combining security tools, servers, and secure protocols. All personal data is stored on secure servers, with limited access and physically located in the European Union.
Quality is a continuous process, an essential element of the company’s culture, and a determining factor in the ability to generate competitive advantages.
No organization or company can successfully subsist without Quality.
DINAMOR’s Quality Policy is oriented towards continuous improvement and is based on the following principles:
- Costumer focus, by understanding their current and future needs, meeting their requirements, and striving to exceed their expectations.
- Creation of an adequate work environment, allowing the involvement of people and the identification of their abilities and training needs.
- Continuous improvement.
- Efficient Use of Resources.
- Compliance with legal requirements applied to services.